gimp dependency problems in Sid

On Sid, I am having this problem with gimp since a couple of days when I did the usual upgrade. Gimp was removed and not I cannot install it. It says it needs gimp-data. I uninstalled gimp-data, and then tried to install gimp(2.0.2-2) and gimp-data(2.0.2-3) (using deslect), and it still gives some dependency probem as if it cannot see gimp-data.

--* Opt graphics gimp The GNU Image Manipulation Program, stable version 2.0
  _* Opt graphics gimp-data    Data files for The GIMP, stable version 2.0
__ Opt non-free gimp-nonfree GIF support for the GNU Image Manipulation Program

the first one's explanation is:
gimp         removed (configs remain) ;  install (was: install).  Optional
gimp depends on gimp-data (= 2.0.2-2)
gimp suggests gimp-nonfree

the second one's explanation is:
gimp-data    not installed ;  install (was: install).  Optional
gimp depends on gimp-data (= 2.0.2-2)

So looks like gimp-data is newer and gimp is not. How do I get around this problem: Downgrade gimp-data or maybe newer gimp is yet to come?

->HS