Cups stops accepting print jobs

I just upgraded from stable to testing yesterday and must say it went a
lot smoother than I expected. Several dependency problems, packages,
held back etc., but that's to be expected for a large upgrade.

What I didn't expect though, was when I tried printing this morning and
it didn't work. Everything had gone so smoothly, I thought it was all
working. So, I look in cups error logs, and all it says is something
about the printer not accepting jobs. I try a test page through the web
interface and it gives the same error. ???

Finally I tried the logical thing and clicked the "Accept Jobs" button
in the web interface and everything was fine and dandy again. Duh. :-)

Just thought I'd archive it here in case other users run into the same
problem. I'm still not sure why a dist-upgrade told cups to stop
accepting print jobs (without at least telling it to accept jobs again).

Jacob

--
GnuPG Key: 1024D/16377135

Random .signature #53:
To segfault is human; to bluescreen is moronic.