Mozilla Print Problem

Hi,
        I am using testing at the present, and I have an oddity with
        mozilla. I don't have occassion to print from mozilla very
        often, but I did once last week and again last night and the
        problem existed on both occassions.

        I print a page. It looks good in the print preview, but when I
        send it to my printer, it is reduced so that it only fills the
        top teft hand quarter of the A4 page. The print is set to 100%
        size.

        I am using cups to supply printing services. The only other
        programs I print from are emacs (both postscript and regular)
        and gnumeric and both of these programs recognise the A4
        sheet, and use it fully.

        I have searched the mailing list archives for mozilla print
        problems but can find nothing. I have also looked in the
        debian bug track system, but could find nothing relevant.

        Can anyone suggest where to start looking for a solution?

Keith.
  Keith O'Connell.
  Maidstone, Kent. (UK)
  kroc@blueyonder.co.uk