Re: [GLUG-tech] recording phone calls from switch board ??? + linux

linuxinfo@linuxpro.co.za wrote:

Hi , I need to record incomming phone calls on my switch board, there are
5 in comming line ..

I also need the server to answere , the incomming calls with "You'r call
is being recoreded for security reasonse " blaa blaa ....

Also yes i'm asking a lot ... Save each call as indavidual mp3 files ...

Start at http://www.openh323.org, and start browsing the links from there.

They cover the hardware you will need to buy to do this, and software that you could use to achieve this.

Regards,
Graham