Re: Very OT (and probably politically incorrect) - trivial programming language

richard lyons wrote:
> My remark was intended to friendly and appreciative -- and came with
> an apology for interfering.

    What your intent was doesn't matter.  Do you walk up to strange women on
the street, pat them on the head and tell them they'd be better off out of
their business suit and knocked up?  Hell no.  PAtronizing, rude and uncalled
for even if you might consider it "friendly and appreciative."

> Unlike yours.

    Sorry for reacting to your unsolicited tripe's stench in such a negative
matter.  Next time I'll be sure to spray first.