Re: Multiboot Query

Tony Bradley wrote:
I am currently using the SuSE 7.2 version of Linux, and am feel I am no
longer quite a newbie (but certainly no guru! ;) )  I would like to
experiment with the debian distribution, but still retain SuSE in case of
emergencies.

Could you please explain how to install two or more distributions
alongside one another on the same system, so that I can choose between
them using LILO.

Tony

Dump Microshaft Windows... use Linux

tonybradley@eurobell.co.uk

The hardest part is always finding disk space for the new operating system. Free up some hard drive space (or better yet, buy a new hard drive and install it in your machine if you've got space and can afford it.) Unless....have you already done this?