Re: Thunderbird/Firefox rendering without borders and scrollbars

dircha wrote:
After resuming from suspend-to-disk (ACPI sleep state 4), Thunderbird (mozilla-thunderbird in sid) and Firefox (mozilla-firefox in sid) render their interfaces without borders and scrollbars. Both applications otherwise function correctly.

Another update on my troubleshooting efforts.

I didn't have any other gtk+ applications installed. So, I tried install gvim (vim-gtk). The rendering error after resume is present in gvim as well.

And so, this is not an XUL issue, but rather a gtk+ issue.

Has anyone else encountered this?

dircha