HELP - tried to apt-get kscreensaver, now I have a real mess!!!

Hi,

I'm new to Debian. I set up my system by installing Knoppix 3.3 to my hard drive. Upon discovering that there are no screen savers in my installation, I decided to "apt-get install kscreensaver", using the KPackage utility. apt-get found another dozen or so dependencies, which I told it to install. Evidently there is a problem with one of them. I ran apt-get -f install in a terminal to try to fix the problem. Here is the output:

root@dads:/home/mike# apt-get -f install
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
Correcting dependencies... Done
 kdelibs-data
 kdelibs-data
1 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 670 not upgraded.
16 not fully installed or removed.
Need to get 0B/6380kB of archives.
After unpacking 3420kB of additional disk space will be used.
Do you want to continue? [Y/n] y
(Reading database ... 114455 files and directories currently installed.)
Preparing to replace kdelibs-data 4:3.1.5-1 (using .../kdelibs-data_4%3a3.2.2-2_all.deb) ...
Unpacking replacement kdelibs-data ...
Replacing files in old package koffice-data ...
dpkg: error processing /var/cache/apt/archives/kdelibs-data_4%3a3.2.2-2_all.deb (--unpack): trying to overwrite `/usr/share/mimelnk/application/vnd.sun.xml.calc.desktop', which is also in package openoffice-de-en
dpkg-deb: subprocess paste killed by signal (Broken pipe)
/var/cache/apt/archives/kdelibs-data_4%3a3.2.2-2_all.deb
root@dads:/home/mike#

This has made a mess of my system because many of the K* programs won't work. I though about deleting the /var/cache/apt/archives/kdelibs-data_4%3a3.2.2-2_all.deb file, but since I don't know what I'm doing at this point, it seems better to ask.

Thanks,
Mike