Re: OT - trivial programming language

Kai Grossjohann wrote:
> You have mentioned a number of problems, but your proposal has even
> more problems.

    Such as.... what exactly?

    Indention works.  Alignment works.  Everyone sees the same thing.  If they
are working on the same code they use the same style.  In the case of Python
there are also no holy wars about where to put the braces.  It is also redily
apparent what the code is doing instead of what people might read it doing.  I
fail to see any meaningful problem at all.

    I've listed the problems I've referred to.  I can only presume since you
haven't that you're just imagining them, no?