Gdm Sessions Adding Enlightenment

Hello,
I'm getting really close to getting debian working the way I want it to, yay! I installed knoppix/debian on my laptop. I then installed gdm and choose that as the default. Gdm seems to work fine and so I wanted to install enlightenment. that installed fine, but I can't seem to get gdm to recognize my session file in gdm/Sessions directory. I tried rebooting and searching for a possible remedy but I can't seem to find any cause for this. Hope this information helps
Thanx in advance.

Paul