Re: ATI radeon 8500 no dri

Thanks for your response and sorry for the big
attachment.

I have tried the one from ATI and it is not working
either... Something telling me that 2D only will be
available as there is a problem with MMIO and no 3D
hardware will be available..

But anyway.. I want to run the one from XFree86..
Anyone else has an idea? I have this problem for a
while .. Someone suggested that it could be a IRQ
problem and I moved the card around in the PCI but
still the same problem

Thanks

Manu