Re: bash + compose keys oddity

On Fri, May 28, 2004 at 03:33:04AM -0400, richard lyons wrote:
> Just out of interest, why does this happen?  If I accidentally use
> compose keys for e-acute (right-alt-' e) in bash, a massive list of
> reserved words appears?  I'll reproduce the end of it below (with
> line-breaks added):

I do not have an answer to your question, but a remark about the
effect of your message which looked very much like the messages from
many spammers which try poison bayesian filters.  With the long
paragraph of just package names without any punctuation our spamfilter
has marked your message as spam.

Regards.

Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "Wait on the LORD; be of good courage, and he shall
      strengthen thine heart; wait, I say, on the LORD."
                                    Psalms 27:14