From: Jacob Vallandingham [mailto:jacob@s4f.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 27, 2004 12:04 PM
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: spamassassin question

I am trying to run spamassassin on an internal linux box with sendmail.  It
is runing but the e-mails I send for tests don't get the *****SPAM*****
message in the header. I know the content of the e-mails should be
classified as spam and I've even changed the number of hits required to 1
and got no results.  Does spamassassin have to be run on a public maiol
server?