Re: Debian downgrade from unstable to testing

Broken packages due to dependency, but I could have something do do with
my source list:
# Security updates for "stable"
deb http://security.debian.org stable/updates main contrib non-free
deb http://security.debian.org testing/updates main contrib non-free

# Unstable
deb http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian unstable main contrib non-free
deb http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian-non-US unstable/non-US main contrib
non-free

# Sources
deb-src http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian unstable main contrib non-free
deb-src http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian-non-US unstable/non-US main
contrib non-free

Is there anything I'm missing here?

The thing I don't understand that I had samba and evolution installed
and working so why at some point the dist-upgrade de-install these
packages without replacing them with working copy?

--
Joseph