Re: Re: Hi

This is Skot Oakley. I am running Spam Interceptor to get rid of junk email. Please follow this link to verify that the message you sent me isn't junk email.

Your email was intercepted because it got a spam rating of 5 and I set Spam Interceptor to ask everyone who sends me a message rated over 2 to authenticate. When you authenticate I'll receive your email and you'll never have to authenticate for me again, no matter what spam rating your emails get.

Skot Oakley

For more information on Spam Interceptor go to http://si20.com