Re: Messages from cron daemon and exim_tidydb

> What do these messages from the cron daemon mean?
>     Failed to open DB file /var/spool/exim/db/retry: File exists
> and
>     Failed to open DB file /var/spool/exim/db/wait-remote_smtp: File
exists

I had these on one of my boxes that has exim set up as a satellite system.
It would relay mail to the main server a few times, then stop with those
errors.

All I did was copy exim.conf from one of my working setups, change the
internal name and re-started exim.
Seems to be OK at the moment..

Is your system set up as a satellite?