Samba 3.0.4-5 ( HALF SOLUTION )

Yeah !!!...Finally my local mirror has got that samba
3.0.4-5. My samba server got up nicely after two days
off duties. Many many thanks to the developers....but,
this still leave some problems. After apt-upgrading, i
had to lose KDE and gnome-cups-manager and any other
packages i didn't notice since i'd got a long list of
packages to be removed when upgrading.
If only me who experienced this, please let me know...
Even it's not really a big problem with me cause KDE
had a second place in my heart after GNOME. I still
can manage my printer via localhost:901 without
gnome-cups-manager....
But, if upgrading to samba 3.0.4-5 should to be this
way...this shows that the problem has not been
completely solved.
But still i wanna say "keep the good work" to all
delevors and many thanks and respect to ypur hard work

cheers,

welly