Re: [OT Why GB English is different] Re: Mozilla firefox en-gb

William Ballard <40521.nospam@comcast.net> said on Wed, 26 May 2004 22:34:19 -0700:
> Prolly something to do with the commies :-)  I didn't even know "In God
> We Trust" was added to the money in the 50s, just thought it was always
> like that.

No doubt the commies.

Incidentally, do American's associate more than just communism to
their concept of Commies? America seems to be ver disproportionately
against the theory of communism, which in my opinion isn't anywhere
near as bad as it is made out to be - only that the implementations of
it have so far been rife with corruption - much the same as the only
implementations of democracy/capitalism so far have also been rife
with corruption.

Error: Furry Pointer Exception