BroadCom net card (bcm4400 kernel module) and sarge installer

Hi,

I'm trying to install Debian. The problem is (i think) that my NIC is not detected/set up properly.

I was running knoppix, and had successfully set up network using a downloaded bcm4400 module (http://www.broadcom.com/drivers/downloaddrivers.php), so I'm guessing that there is some way I can use this module early in the debian-installer process (i.e. before DHCP attempt) to enable the net card.

How do I do this?

Thanks in advance,
Rua HM.