Re: Samba 3.0.4-3 : I'm waiting....

On Wed, 26 May 2004 06:48:38 -0700 (PDT)
welly hartanto <welly_h2003@yahoo.com> wrote:

> After 2 days wandering my samba 3.0.4-3 server won't
> work at all, it seems that i should wait more
> longer... :-(
> Somebody in this forum suggested me to disable my CUPS
> which somehow I can't do since my printer depends on
> it..
> But somehow, I wanna say "keep the good work" to our
> delovers, hope i won't wait too long...
>

> cheers,
>

> welly

Hello, I just dist-upgraded my unstable machine which installed Samba 3.0.4-5 which seems to fix the cups problem (at least it does so
for me). Haven't tested printed sharing tough but at least it doesn't
spit out the stacktrace at startup.

There's also a difference between uninstalling cups and commenting cups printer sharing from your samba config file.

greetings
Elie De Brauwer

--
Elie De Brauwer
http://www.de-brauwer.be

No animals were hurt and no microsoft products were used during the
creation of this e-mail