one strange problem in mutt

i have installed wvHtml and it works

~/.mailcap
application/msword; wvHtml --charset=gb2312 %s - | lynx --dump -stdin;
nametemplate=%s.html; copiousoutput
text/html; lynx --dump %s; nametemplate=%s.html; copiousoutput

~/.muttrc
set implicit_autoview = yes
auto_view text/html application/msword

the problem is:

when i attache a MS doc file in my outgoing mail. the doc file can
display properly in mutt

but mutt can not display doc when i got doc attachment from others.(as a
matter of fact, this application is really important  to me, say, i want
say what the document my peers sent to me is )

anyone can give me any tricks?

thank you.

--
Q:	Why do people who live near Niagara Falls have flat foreheads?
A:	Because every morning they wake up thinking "What *is* that noise?