Re: bookmarks.html

Antonio Rodriguez wrote:
> On Wed, May 26, 2004 at 01:19:34AM +0200, Benedict Verheyen wrote:
>> Emma Jane Hogbin wrote:
>> That's one of the reasons i never save my bookmarks in a browser.
>> I have made php script that manages a few files that act as a db
>> with my links divided in pages, topics and so on.
>> It's also easy to transport bookmarks since i only have to copy
>> the small script & the text files containing the actual links, pages
>> and categories.
>> I then set my browser home page to the generated output index.html
>> file and i have all my links at my disposale.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Benedict
>>

> Benedict, would you post your script for the benefit of the community?

Yep,

remember that it's not great code :)
I'm toying with the idea of changing it to python. It's a simple program
to start learning it. I went through the tutorial a while back and I
definitely
want to try it on a "real" proggie.
You can download it here:
     http://www.benedictverheyen.be

I also use divs and no tables for the layout.
Anyway, if people find it interesting and do any changes to it that can
benefit other people, send the changes over and i'll add the new package
to the site.
Or if people change it to python for instance, i could put that code up
too.

Regards,
Benedict