Re: XMMS Plays Really Slow

How does the new kernel work without running esd?  I still stay away from esd because of the extra load.
Cheers,
Jake Johnson
http://www.plutoid.com

--
Thanks,
Jake Johnson

Plutoid - http://www.plutoid.com - Shop Plutoid for the best prices
on rings, earrings, necklaces, diamonds and other fine jewelry.