[OT] List of dates from evolutions calendar

Hi everybody

Does anybody use the calendar function of evolution? I do, and I like
it, but I'm missing one feature. I'd like to let the program make a list
of dates such as:

2004/06/05	10:30	Choir rehearsal in Neustadt
2004/07/02	20:00	Heather Nova Concert in Freiburg
2004/07/08	19:00	Jan Garbarek Concert in Freiburg

I poked around in the menus, but did not find such a list-making
function. Maybe I can somehow grep dates out and sort/format them with
some perl hack... I'm just not skilled enough to get that done by myself
:(. Any ideas or pointers would be great.

Thanks,
joerg

--
Gib GATES keine Chance!