Re: grub fails

On Mon, May 24, 2004 at 10:10:58PM +0300, Cristi Banciu wrote:
> Johann Spies wrote:
> >I have a fairly new PC with the following hardware:
> >messages like "Loading stage1.5" on the screen.
> >
> Did you edit /boot/grub/menu.lst according to your kernel ?

Yes.

It never came to the stage that it would try to load the kernel.

> >Does anyone know about a possible incompatibility between grub and
> >this hardware?
> No, I have the same hardware and it is working fine with grub.

Good to know that.  I will try again.

Regards
Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "And Jesus answering said unto them, They that are
      whole need not a physician; but they that are sick. I
      come not to call the righteous, but sinners to
      repentance."                     Luke 5:31,32