MY new Homepage??

Somehow you have found a way to INVADE my computer and Put YOURSELF as "My NEW Homepage!  I want this shit off my computer now.
I NEVER requested a new homepage and would not from something I NEVER heard of.

I am asking nicely for you to get this off my computer! Once.  After that I will report your company for hacking as it was probably someone involved in your company that HACKED into my computer and stole money from my bank account!

I have already contacted the proper authorties as well as the FTC.
Take my advice and get YOUR HOMEPAGE  OFF MY COMPUTER_ NOW!!!!