Re: how to install wvware ?

thank you for your information and thank  "s. keeling"
<keeling@spots.ab.ca>  giving me another option.(catdoc)

i have installed wvware.the doc attachment can properly displayed in
mutt. which is really ecouraging.

but here is another problem:  html attachment has a lot of character
that made the file hard to read, such as,

"<head>
<META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=gb2312">
<META NAME="GENERATOR" CONTENT="wvWare/wvWare version 0.7.3">
<title>
2004&ldquo;质量&dquo;青年乒乓球团体赛
</title>"

$ wvHtml --charset=gb2312 pingpang.doc pingpang.html
$ lynx file:///.../pingpang.html

there are "<head>.....</title>" are displayed too.

but i open the pingpang.html file in mozilla, it can displayed well,
quite link the doc file.

what else can i do to let the html attachment more readable, ie, is
there a way get rid of the formate charater like

--
In Marseilles they make half the toilet soap we consume in America, but
the Marseillaise only have a vague theoretical idea of its use, which they