Re: webmin-exim configuration problems.

On Wed, 19 May 2004, Ralph Crongeyer wrote:

> I see. I wonder if it's too much to ask, if you would post a message
> here when it's finished?

Finally got some time to do it.  But I think I missed todays deadline for
getting into the archive.  If so, it will be in unstable tomorrow.

I've tried a new (to me) technique for detecting which configuration to
use.  I've tested it and I'm pretty sure it works but if you notice
anything, please file a report via the bug tracking system
(http://bugs.debian.org/)

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@debian.org>