Re: Escputil --raw-device and CUPS

Nick Croft wrote:
I've had a suggestion that I need to go through
the usb cable and not use the parallel port.

In your first mail you wrote that you "got the new Epson Color Stylus C83 printing OK with CUPS via the router". Is the printer connected directly to the computer, or is it attached `through' something? If the latter scenario is the case, might that, in fact, be the problem? Would it help if you connected the printer directly to the computer?

h: Kristian