Re: Kernel Realtime Capabilities

On Sun, 23 May 2004 19:02:37 -0400
"Thomas H. George" <tomgeorge@spininternet.com> wrote:

> I am trying to get Jackstart working and get a message "cannot get
> realtime capabilities, current capabilities are =ep cap_setpcap-ep
> Probably running under kernel with capabilities disabled, a suitable
> kernel would have printed something like =eip"

				[ snip ]

You already posted this question once before, and only about five hours
ago.  You might wanna give people a chance to respond.  And in any case,
I immediately spent an hour writing a long reply and posted it, maybe an
hour and a quarter after your first asking.  Was it not useful?

-c

		(remove "snip-me." to email)