In Reply of thread dated of Sun, 2 May 2004 05:49:13 -0300 (ART)

TO ALL POTENTIAL COSTUMERS :

We are a car dealer based in China. We sell Toyota, Mitsubishi, Honda and Nissan for all the Asian Pacific region.
We have also a lot of imported American cars too.
We offer the best prices and conditions.
Our web site will be up running in few days, we will post the web address here in this forum aspa.
Please contact me by email with your phone number and we will call you back.

Asia Car Dealers Ltd. Hong Kong
Message in reply of

Ly Chiang

Ly.chiang@asiacars.co.au