Re: Problem to install a Debian

Nicolas Pochet wrote:

So I've downloaded the Debian Sid and I want install it ... I've booted from the cd's and then I've answerd to some questions, and I came front of "ash".... What must I do with it???
I've tried " debian-installer" but I think that it won't work....
Please help me.
Thanks.
Nicolas Pochet

Sounds like you've gotten the CD image I tried a year or two ago that I never could make work. Try the Sarge installer instead, and do just the base install, then switch your /etc/apt/sources.list to point to unstable/sid and do an update/dist-upgrade to Sid.

Kent