Re: [OT] Yahoo's Antispam proposal

s. keeling writes:
> Mine is trapped (by procmail + spamassassin) at my ISP's shell account
> and deleted there unseen.

I have no shell account nor any possibility of one.  I have to download it
all and filter it here.

> Even at %65 (according to Economist/Brightmail) of overall traffic, spam
> is still very manageable with the right software.

Barely.  Much more and I am going to have to queue mail for a late-night
spamassassin batch run.  I will still have to download every few hours,
though, or my mailbox will overflow.  When it reaches 99+% I shall have to
give up email entirely.
--
John Hasler
john@dhh.gt.org (John Hasler)