Size of default partition with d-i beta3

A couple of weeks ago I installed debian sarge with d-i beta3.  I kept
with the default partition sizes given with the multi-user set-up, which
set up / with 135468 K on a 80G drive.  Now / is full, and every other
partition is hardly used.  I can't mount a cdrom to burn a copy of my
files from home that I need.  All partitions are ext3.  Is there a way
to add more space to / (preferably from /home) without having to
re-format both partitions?

Thanks,

Brent

--