Sarge Install

Hi all,

I've run into an error on the debootstrap program during install.  I have successfully installed Sarge before on a newer machine and it works great.

This machine though is an older Compaq Presario 6200.

I get entirely through the setup to the point of:

<snip>
Setting up base-config (2.21) ...

Errors were encoutered while processing:
 apt-utils
umount: /target/dev/pts: No such file or directory
umount: /target/dev/shm: No such file or directory
umount: /target/proc/bus/usb: Invalid argument
ln: /target/usr/bin/awk: File exists
</snip>

And it stops there, says to check messages or pts/3.

Currently I have no usb devices hooked into this machine, but I do know that the USB bus works.  I've also successfully installed RedHat 7.0+ on here with no problems.

Any help or pointers would be appreciated!

Thanks!