Re: /dev/md0 and udev

Sorry to be stupid, put I can't find much
documentation on the udev/links.conf file. Would I add
the following to links.conf in order to create
/dev/md0?

M md0    b 9 0

I'm not sure of the distinction between L, D, M in the
file, though I assume L is link, D is directory and M
is some sort of make.

Thanks,

Richard

--- John L Fjellstad <john-debian@fjellstad.org>