h323 newnat - MSN, netmeeting, etc

Hi!

I'm about to install a Debian Woody Router which will be doing MASQUERADE
with iptables, and bandwidth-control with HTB, going out to internet through
an ADSL connection.

The clients behind the router will be using MSN, netmeeting, etc
I've searched a lot, but couldn't find much information on how to make them
work with voice/video, etc

I've looked at linux-igd.sourceforge.net, but I know there's the newnat
patches for the linux kernel
Are they already included in kernel 2.4.26 ?

does anyone have experiencie with this, so as to guide me a bit, or any link
to any good howto on this??
I suppose there are iptables rules needed for the msn, etc stuff to work,
but there lack of info about this!!!  :(

will this work ok with MASQUERADE?

thanks in advance,

Juan