VNC applet in local browser works, in remote browser doesn't

Hello. I'm trying to be able to remotely graphically control my PC
through a web browser, so I tried to configure tightvnc server on
display :1

Everything works OK when I try in tha same machine (I connect and
control my :1 desktop from Mozilla), but if try the same from another PC
the browser complaints:
	'Class VncViewer not found'

I have Googled and it says it is caused by applet security options, but
I can not get it working. What am I doing wrong? Any hint?

Thanks in advance.