Re: Wine Snapshot Packages?

Thank you Joris and Adam for your help!
I'd solved the problem
With your instructions I can downgrade to Wine version 20031212 and the attachments works fine, but the accents hangs Lotus Notes.
Finally I install the new version of Wine 20040505 that's in sid sources, and all the problems are solved, Lotus Notes version 5 works perfectly
Greetings from Chile

Adam Kessel wrote:
Franco Gorziglia wrote:

I'm also interest as you in Wine packages, because the Wine version
2004XXXXX apparently has a problem that causes that I can't attach
files in Lotus Notes and report and error about the clipboard metafile.
I heard that the problem is solve downgrading to the version 20031212
of Wine, but I'm in Sarge and don't know how to downgrade the version.

You should be able to get the packages you need here:

http://snapshot.debian.net/archive/2003/12/21/debian/pool/main/w/wine/

Or add to your sources.list:

deb http://snapshot.debian.net/archive/2003/12/21/debian unstable main

And then apt-get install the wine packages with the specified version.