Re: problems with debootstrap and stable or sarge

Colin, et al --

...and then Colin Watson said...
%
% On Wed, May 19, 2004 at 08:56:37PM -0400, David T-G wrote:
% >
% > What's the minimum set that I need for, say, sarge?  I don't want to have
% > to download 8G of mirror just to use 1/3 of it.
%
% You can probably use debootstrap --download-only from a real mirror to
% find out.

Oooh!  Hey, that's a neat one...  I'm at about 2G in pool/ right now and
growing; I don't know whether to stop the wget and switch to this or just
continue on.  Of course, my source slice on the server I'm going to build
is only 2G anyway, so I could be in real trouble if this goes on much
longer!

%
% Cheers,
%