Re: problems with debootstrap and stable or sarge

Colin, et al --

...and then Colin Watson said...
%
% On Wed, May 19, 2004 at 05:24:24PM -0400, David T-G wrote:
% >
% > Aha!  I don't have any such pool/ directory.  I'll go and download that
% > now.
%
% Right, you need the .debs to be in the same layout as on Debian mirrors.

What's the minimum set that I need for, say, sarge?  I don't want to have
to download 8G of mirror just to use 1/3 of it.

%
% > % Also, make sure you have wget installed.
% >
% > Will I need wget on a file:/// install?
%
% Sorry, brainfart there; no, you don't.

*whew* :-)

%
% Cheers,
%