Re: UW-IMAPD namespace

Lee Braiden wrote:
Adam Kessel wrote:

uw-imapd isn't properly telling my IMAP client (evolution) where my
inbox and other folders are.  I don't know if this is a uw-imapd problem
or an evolution problem.

I think it's YOUR responsibility to configure evolution according to your needs (ie, to suit whatever IMAP server you use). Personally, I much prefer bincimap to uw-imapd. binc is the only one I've found that's actually reliable :)

Cyrus is really good too, if you can your setup to work.

-Roberto Sanchez