Re: [OT] Debian Users: Please boycott Paypal

On Wed, May 19, 2004 at 04:52:13PM -0400, Antonio Rodriguez wrote:
> On Wed, May 19, 2004 at 03:36:50PM -0400, Emma Jane Hogbin wrote:
> > What are the alternatives to PayPal?
> >
> > I've recently started accepting payments via PayPal (I've been using them
> > to pay for eBay purchases for just under a year) and I have to say that I
> > find it *highly* convenient.
>
> citi-2click (citibank)
> usps
> others

I should have been more specific. What are the alternatives to PayPal
which do not require US/[insert other country name here] bank accounts.
Because PayPal is credit card based there's far less hassle for both those
paying and those receiving money. And as far as I know, PayPal is the only
one that will allow you to deposit from a credit card (via their account)
into either a US or Canadian account.

I'm not sure if I'm being clear or not in my question. Apologies if I am.
Certainly the response of "citi2click, usps" has not proven useful at all
as both are US-only options.

thanks,
emma

--