/dev/md0 and udev

I'm running Sarge with a 2.6.5 kernel. I'm trying to
create a RAID 5 array of three disks (though for
initial setup I'm only using two of three). When I
reboot, udev does not re-create my /dev/md0 device, so
the RAID array won't start. Any suggestions?

I found a posting online saying that udev should work
with md0 for autostart arrays, but it doesn't seem to
work. Is there some special trick to autostarting an
array using mdadm?

Thanks,

Richard