Re: evolution and gpg problem (sid)

On Wed, 19 May 2004 17:01:49 +0300, Haim Ashkenazi wrote:

> Hi
>
> I just switched from kmail to evolution in unstable and I'm having
> problems with encrypted/signed messages. I can sign/encrypt messages
> without a problem, but when someone sends me an email that is signed or
> encrypted, I can't read it (or verify the signature if it's only signed).
> of-course I can save it to disk and use 'gpg' to read it, but that's not
> very convenient.
I've also noticed that when I send signed email to mailing list (which
returns to me), I can see and verify the signature. looking at the source
of this message (compared to signed message I got from CERT) it seems that
there is a line that handles mime:

which doesn't exist in the emails I get from CERT.

... I guess evolution can't handle this (or am I wrong)?

Bye
--
Haim