Re: Cleaning Up

On Tuesday 18 May 2004 20:17, Edwards, Thomas wrote:
> Nope, still getting the mail.

Well, I know nothing of the technicalities, just quoting my
experience.  Still, it sounds as though you should follow up.  You
did get the second confirmation that the cancellation had been
actioned?  I recollect there are instructions on the web about what
to do when the bots don't do what you expect.

> I did want to point out the part at the bottom about erasing the
> email then notifying you have it.
Never mind erasing - shouldn't we print it out and ceremonially eat
it?

--
richard