linux-wlan-ng-modules-2.6.6-1-686_+0.2.1pre21-vk1_i386.deb

Hey everyone,

I built a linux-wlan-ng modules package against the stock Debian
2.6.6-1-686 kernel package. I used the 0.2.1pre21 source package from
the linux-wlan-ng project and the debian build directory from Bradley
Bell's official linux-wlan-ng 0.2.0-15 source package. There was some
minor tweaking I had to do to get it to build, but it was relatively
painless -- easier than I expected. You can download the 2.6.6-1-686
package I built here[1], or email me if you have any questions about how I
built it, in case you want to do it for yourself for a different kernel
version and/or arch. I plan to document this for everyone to see
eventually (in my copious free time, of course) but in the meantime,
please do not hesitate to contact me about it.

[1] http://doorstop.net/projects

good times,
Vineet
--