Re: One-shot command-line sound player that can handle wav, ogg and mp3?

In the end I just did the smart thing and installed alsaplayer and
alsaplayer-text :)

Joe

Joseph Jones wrote:
I'm looking to replace the way KDE handles notification sounds... That is, rather than using it's own sound system to noify me using it's sounds, using a command-line audio player!

Anybody have any recommendations? Having gotten ALSA working this would really tighten my system up a fair bit.

Joe