Re: Wine Snapshot Packages?

Franco Gorziglia wrote:
> I'm also interest as you in Wine packages, because the Wine version
> 2004XXXXX apparently has a problem that causes that I can't attach
> files in Lotus Notes and report and error about the clipboard metafile.
> I heard that the problem is solve downgrading to the version 20031212
> of Wine, but I'm in Sarge and don't know how to downgrade the version.

You should be able to get the packages you need here:

http://snapshot.debian.net/archive/2003/12/21/debian/pool/main/w/wine/

Or add to your sources.list:

deb http://snapshot.debian.net/archive/2003/12/21/debian unstable main

And then apt-get install the wine packages with the specified version.
--
Adam Kessel
http://adam.rosi-kessel.org