Cleaning Up

I am moving onto a new job and will be subscribing to this list after I
move next week.  However in the meantime I am trying to unsubscribe from
this list for my current employer.  I have attempted to remove myself
from the automated instructions...question, when you get the unsubscribe
email and you respond to it, how long does it take to go into effect?

immediately.

Thank you.